to purchase, build, refinance, or a home equity line of credit, let one of our experienced loan officers be with you every step of the way. With over 200 years of combined lending experience, we have helped countless customers with their mortgage needs. At Bank of Yazoo, we pride ourselves on our quick, hassle-free mortgage process. We know the process can be stressful, so come in today to take advantage of one of the many benefits of doing business with a hometown bank.
- Local decisions
- You will work with a LOCAL lender, who is both knowledgeable and committed to looking out for your best interest.
- Quick turn-around time
- Proven track record to close all types of mortgage loans as quickly as 10 business days.
- Knowledgeable staff with the most current and efficient underwriting systems to expedite the process, resulting in less paperwork for you.
- Repeat customers and referrals
- We have proudly served up to four generations of families in our communities.
- Great relationships with realtors, homebuilders, attorneys, appraisers and financial planners
- Local loan servicing
- Your loan is NEVER sold!
- Your loan will not end up with a bank you do not know or did not choose.
- No hidden costs or “surprises” as with a mortgage company
- Traditional mortgage loans often have fees that add costs without adding value.
- Save money over time on your mortgage with:
- Bi-weekly payments at no extra cost
Loans subject to credit approval. For more complete details, please contact a Loan Officer at any of our convenient locations. Military Lending Act disclosure is available toll-free at 888.510.0065.
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, and additional documentation may be requested if needed. Additionally, this information will not be required prior to the issuance of your loan estimate.
- Copy of your personal federal tax returns, including K-1's, if applicable, for the most recent two years; all pages.
- If self-employed, a copy of your business tax returns, including K-1's from each business, if applicable, for the most recent two years; all pages.
- Telephone number and fax number for your employer's Human Resources Department. (Residential real estate loan regulations now require us to verify your employment as part of documenting your ability to repay the loan being sought.)
- If purchasing residential real estate, a copy of the Sales Contract with all addendums, if available.
- If refinancing residential real estate, a copy of the Warranty Deed and homeowner's insurance policy.
- An email address and cell phone number for each borrower.
- Copy of valid driver's license for each borrower.